Tuesday 15 March 2016

MMCSDT - Happy Wishes!

Hello Everyone! I hope you are well and had a good day. I apologise for the lateness of my post today. I have a card to share with you today which I made using the WPlus 9 Happy Wishes stamp set which is available here from My Mum's Craft shop.


I used pink and lilac inks to layer up the flower stamps to create a pretty birthday day and also used a sentiment from the set to stamp in to the centre of the card then stamped the flowers and leaves around. I love how versatile the stamp set is and it looks so different if you stamp it in different colours.


I love this style of stamping and how the pattern builds up really quickly to create really pretty backgrounds. I layered the finished piece on to purple patterned paper and to pink card before adding it to the card base. I hope you have a lovely evening.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x