Tuesday 2 February 2016

MMCSDT: Happy Birthday to Ewe!

Hello Everyone! I hope you are well and had a good start to the week. I have a card to share with you today which I made for my Boyfriend's Birthday using the 'Ewe are the best' stamp set from My Favourite things which is available here from My Mum's Craft shop.


I paper pieced the little hilltop using some papers from my stash and then stamped the little sheep on the scene before stamping him again on to white card and colouring him in with Promarkers. 

I then cut out all the pieces and added them to card framing the little scene with black card. I added some narrow gingham ribbon and a heart button as a finishing touch and a couple of little green pearls. I hope you have a lovely Tuesday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x