Tuesday 5 January 2016

MMCSDT - Wild About You

Hello Everyone! Happy New Year! I hope you are well and had a lovely Christmas and New Year, Mine was lovely, I spent lots of time with family and friends eating and drinking far too much and relaxing a lot too. I am back with a new card made with some lovely new stamps and papers from My Favourite things.

The stamps are from the 'Sweet Safari' set which is available here from My Mum's Craft shop and the papers are from the Wild thing pad. I love the papers in this set, they are so versatile.


I added some stamped paper pieced leaves behind the sentiment and some hemp ribbon as well as some tiny wooden heart buttons and a stick on pearl from my stash. I hope you have a lovely Tuesday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous image Jane and love the matching papers.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x