Friday 27 November 2015

A Clean and Simple Birthday card

Hello Everyone! Apologies for the late post but it has been a busy day and a busy week. It's my day for sharing a card on the My Mum's Craft shop blog today and I have made a Clean and Simple birthday card using the My Favourite  Things Birthday Wishes and Balloons stamp set.


I decided to go Clean and Simple which was a real challenge for me but I am really happy with the finished card. I used 3 different red inks to stamp the balloons first and then added the balloon strings and the sentiment and a tiny heart from the set.
I added some denim paper on to my card and some gingham paper I had in my stash and finished with some paper flowers and stick on gems.
I hope you have a lovely Weekend.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x