Monday 23 July 2012

Love is in the air....

Hello Everyone! I am back with another evening post to show you a card I have made for my Husband for our 15th Wedding Anniversary which is coming up on Thursday. I love this time of year as we have lots of birthdays and things to celebrate all close together. I have made him a card using an adorable Lili of the Valley image called 'Meant to be' which is so cute! I have coloured my image to match the beautiful papers from the Country Boutique Fancy Pants papers which are great for Men's cards.


I used a sentiment by Lili of the Valley which actually reads 'Your' Anniversary instead of 'Our' but I wiped the ink off the 'Y' before stamping it out. I added some ribbon from The Ribbon Girl and a button and flowers from my stash and finished with one of my most used punches, the Martha Stewart Butterflies.I finished with some gems and pearls and some Tim Holtz word stickers.  I am entering my card into the latest Lili's Little Fairies challenge as the theme is 'A touch of Romance. Have a lovely evening!
Jane
x

9 comments:

  1. So gorgeous...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous is this Jane wow what a super card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Lili's Little Fairies - it's stunning! I love the colours and your colouring is fabulous. Have a fabulous Anniversary! Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Jane, love the image and pretty papers. Great idea with the y too hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, such a lovely image and the colours are beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary! What a lovely card! Great stamp and love the colors. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty card - fab image and I love all the kraft in there! Hugs Rachel p.s. have a fabulous anniversary xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous jane.i love your colours and fab sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. I love this little couple on the grass, hope hubby appreciated it.

    Happy anniversary for tomorrow.

    Annette - Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for Lili’s Little Fairies.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x