Tuesday 17 January 2012

New Embossing folder storage!

Good Morning Everyone! I don't have any new cards to show you today but I thought I would show you my new Embossing folder storage. I used to store my folders in a large black zip up folder with my dies but I was running out of space in my second folder so needed a cheaper and more easily accessible way to store my embossing folders. I came accross this binder at the weekend from Paperchase....


and teamed it up with some top loading recipe card holders. The complete binder with inserts cost me £5.25 and I can store 20 embossing folders in it and it sits very neatly on my shelf.



The cuttlebug folders fit brilliantly in the pockets, the sizzix ones are a bit of a tighter squeeze but still fit. I bought an extra set of inserts and have discovered they are a great fit for my Hero Arts sets so I have order two more binders and some more inserts online. I am determined to get my stash organised this year and so far it is going very well! I hope you have a lovely Tuesday.
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. Fab Jane. My embossing folders need a tidy. Might just give this a go. Tfs :)xx

    PS. Love the new look blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff Jane, 20 folders in a space about an inch wide is a real result!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I store mine in an A5 folder with A5 poly pockets 2 to each pocket they are fabulous like this arnt they & you can see through each one to see each folder. I got my pockets off ebay you get packs of 50 so I have always have extra in my drawer if I buy more folders.... I'm in the middle of decorating mine.....altho hun I did start it in July last year lol I painted it then stood it up outside as it was a sunny day at the time......yeah done nothing more to it since but maybe you have given me the push lol. I'm in middle of redecorating my craft room so will try get it done lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea, I have the same problem with my black zipped folder, I found Sizzix are a bit tight in that one too, but if you only put half of it in, one half is smaller and leave the other flap on the outside of the pocket it works.

    I will be looking for these though for my overflow problem!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only just read this , also looking to do this with my folders , looked everywhere online and just cannot find the wallets , can you remember if they were from Paperchase too or where from please , I cannot find them on Paperchase .

    ReplyDelete
  6. great organization tip. I'm sharing this on CraftStorageIdeas.com. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x